Castillo Blanco Art Studios is a multi-disiplinary creative space. We house:
- A contemporary Art Gallery
- The HQ of Secret Moonbase Productions
- The Den of the Intergalactic Krewe of Chewbacchus
- The Shrine of the Sacred Drunken Wookiee
- The studio of artist Ryan S. Ballard
- The “SPACE Sanctuary” Float Tank
Castillo Blanco has a stage, a green room and VIP lounge, office space, communal work areas, three restrooms and one of the funkiest in-house light shows in New Orleans.
We also have a flying saucer landing zone on the roof too. Just in case we get visitors from way out-of-town.
Our conceptual castle is located on the far out edge of the Bywater at the intersection of Saint Claude and Poland Ave.